Refine, develop, validate and grow your startup idea by joining a pre-accelerator program. QUT Entrepreneurship is offering anyone with a new business idea or an existing venture to join their online pre-accelerator program QUT Entrepreneurship Next Level. This free online program combines educational video content with weekly mentoring and group work in order to prepare you to pitch at a Demo Day.
When: 21 April to 21 May 2020
Every Tuesday and Thursday from 6pm to 7pm AEST.
- Validation: How to validate your idea.
- Problem Deep Dive: Understanding the problem you are solving, identify the need to create a new product or service.
- Customer Profiling & Journey Mapping: Who is your customer, Market Segmentation, user profiles, customer personas.
- Solution Overview: Servicing your customer and mapping full life cycle, identify the unique value proposition, and competitive advantage.
- Customer Acquisition & Go to market strategy: Understanding the customer decision making, sales and marketing process and avenues to acquire customers.
- Business Models & Pricing: Business models, pricing framework, customer lifetime value, cost of acquisition.
- Product prototyping and MVP creation: How to design & build your product with tools and hacks to gather data and evidence to test your solution.
- Growth, Scaling & Teams: Addressable market, product plan and people/team growth and scale mapping.
- Pitching for sales, PR, Marketing and investment
- Pitch Practice
- Demo Day